Post Page Advertisement [Top]

So previously, I was on the PLUS Credit Card for simplicity in my finances as written here (too lazy to keep optimising points/rewards that don't make a huge impact on my finances, I am back on the FRANK Credit Card now due to certain lifestyle changes).

For some time, I had the NTUC PLUS membership card that is paid for by my company although my company is not part of any union.

That's not me

So I heard a friend of mine converted his to the Credit Card with no issues (his company issues the card too). That made me wonder too.

NTUC Credit Card


So I dropped down to the nearby NTUC/PLUS Booth at those larger NTUC Fairprice stores.



Currently, there's a promotion that if you convert it with them and do not have an existing EasiCredit card, when you sign up for card, as you are a union member. You get $60 credited into your EasiCredit after two months (probably to ensure you don't cancel the card right away), you can withdraw that $60 in cash with no concerns. After that you can cancel the EasiCredit card again (there's an annual fee after 1 year).

Worth it to drop by and convert :)

Here are the benefits I see
  • I get to carry one card less 
  • I get all the perks of the NTUC membership (beats PLUS) as well as those that come with the Credit Card version. 
  • No annual fees (unlike PLUS), which means I don't need to do all the messaging/calling to waive fees

Just for those who have the PLUS Credit Card like me, the Linkpoints are NOT shared/linked (annoyingly). So just redeem all your Linkpoints before you cancel your PLUS Card.

You can check your linkpoints via the PLUS! Mobile App here.

After 3 months, there $60 is in!

  
Do you have a NTUC Membership card too?

Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]