Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Updates for my portfolio for September 2019

Still need a lot of work on my portfolio watch list (I am relying on a few subscription services right now). I am still working on something on the side, but there seems to be some issues I have to resolve. Hope it is done by the end of year. Work has been rather stressful and busy recently with little to no time to watch over the markets. Makes me wonder why am I doing this as well, I guess working for money has such issues. I saw a friend who will inherit a high value property from his parents and being relaxed on life, makes me wanna hustle more to beat that net worth. Let's see how everything goes.
  • Sell AX 25 Puts for 0.20
    • Reasons
      • Low yield but low chance of triggering as there's no earnings report before the expiry.
      • It is a smaller one that I would normally buy because I am just adding more to my positions if it strikes. I am actually waiting for the share prices of counter counters to fall to attractive valuations.

Well, that's all for my money right now. I am intending to let go more positions, namely Singtel, Ho Bee Land and Kingsmen Creative and switch to other counters, but let's see.

My cash position is accumulating (~20%), but I have to save more. I would expect to see some level of increased cash inflow from work, but I would hope to really find ways to build other sources too.

On a side note, I am also waiting for Endowus/FSMOne to give me access to Dimensional Fund Advisors Global Equity Unit Trusts (a low cost ETF-like unit trust based on various investing factors) so I can start to use my CPF-OA as a war chest.

My StocksCafe portfolio will look funny because it now includes portfolios I am testing and playing around. So I will update my holdings here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]