Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Updates for my portfolio for September 2018

Still need a lot of work on my portfolio watchlist, looking to include shares from other developed nations. I'm paying off the balance transfer faster than I would and maybe do another one using Maybank.

  • Sell M1 at 2.11
    • Reasons
      • Keppel Corp and SPH have formed a joint ventured company, Konnectivity Pte Ltd, to attain 33.27% combined shares of M1. The company made a voluntary general offer price of $2.06 for each share of M1 not owned by them in order to gain majority control so that they can lead the restructuring of M1. Axiata, the next largest shareholder, mentioned that they are considering to reject the offer. Konnectivity requires only an addition 16.73% shares to hold more than 50% of M1 with majority control. In order to make a counter general offer, Axiata will first have to increase their holding to more than 30%. The scenario which investor should avoid is holding onto the shares and M1 gets delisted.
      • Price ran up to 2.13 and managed to sell at 2.11.
      • Wanted to let go anyway, so this was a good opportunity. 
      • Else was thinking of collecting dividends for a year or so and cut off at breakeven at total return

Well, that's all for my money right now. Still holding to quite a bit of cash (~38%). Been pretty busy at work, faced with quite a few challenges unfortunately.

I was wondering why my budget was off for a few months only to realise that because I was temporary assigned to office work, my transport and food expenditure almost doubled compared to shift work. This causes my budgeting plans to go off. To make it worse, because of the office role assignment, I lose some of my allowance yet the most significant portions of the allowance, financial loss.

So ouch, double the pain. Let's see if I can rebalance the numbers.

I'm also looking at a few counters right now, thinking if it is worth it or not.

I'm also looking at another alternative income source and another alternative "investment" (digital landbanking?) to add to my portfolio.

For those of you who wanna see more information, my SGX portfolio is on SGXCafe too! You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]