Post Page Advertisement [Top]




I normally track and trend my transportation costs both on a monthly basis.

From historical trends, I do know the cost of transport per trip/per work day.

It keeps me aware of how much I am spending for transport for my annual budget reviews (SimplyGo is a wonderful tool for that compared to the old NETS Flashpay though there aren't any rebates).

There was once I tapped and the bus reader did not display the tap out.

I took out my card and tapped to get the message that it was already tapped out.

And when I tap out, usually I get a notification that how was the fee.

There was no notification from the SimplyGo App.

My credit card is set to prompt me whenever there's a transaction charged to it (I had experience with fraud in the past so I am more pessimistic).

One day later, the SMS notification of the total transport costs for the day is a deviation from the norm. Much higher than my daily commute to work.

I logged into the SimplyGo website here.


And went to "My Statements"



The transaction was only reflected about 3 business days later.


Note the "MISSING ENTRY" line in the transaction. I tapped out yet it was not processed for some reason and I am paying like 10 times more than what the normal transaction would have been.

So how do we make a claim?

First, go to "Submit Claim"


You will be provided a list of transactions to pick filtered by date.

Pick on that erroneous transaction and click that Orange Money Sign toggle button.


You will be directed to this page.


Fill in all the details and click "Submit Claims".

You can proceed to "View Claims" to check on the status of your claim.




You can click on the Orange Information icon to see the status.



For me, it took 3 business days for them to process and refund.




Conclusion

Despite the current digital age, erroneous transactions still occurs.

After all, as much as we trust systems, these are hard earned monies.

I hope this helps people with similar experiences like me during our daily commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]