Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Updates for my dividend portfolio for October 2016

Still working on repopulating the numbers on my new checklists. Gonna take some time (I'm 39% completed only :(, need to buck up). Learning some new investment ideas, so did some editing on my banks checklists too. Might wanna look at property developers as well to see if I understand.
  • Buy Singtel at 3.81
    • Reasons
      • Added some positions to average up (doubt I can get Singtel at 3.43 for a long time)
      • Bought based on a divergence signal (Thanks LP!)
      • Dividend Yield is about 4.6% (about midway of the historical ranges).
      • P/CF is 13.1x is almost on the highest (my Jan entry was ~9x, slightly on the low mid range), so will observe how the historical P/CF works out, perhaps using more recent (5 years would be better than 10 years), also note that Singtel is evolving/growing as a company, which my skew my historical valuation ranges.
Singtel TA
Singtel FA


Well, that's all for my money right now.

For those of you who wanna see more information, my SGX portfolio is on SGXCafe too! You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]