Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I received the following email from Success Resources about a survey by Mastercard that showed a shocking result!

Courtesy of Success Resources
(I omitted the marketing part though.)

It seems pretty disturbing to me. Yet I do notice it, especially with peers around my age at places I work, so I guess there's some truths to it.

Granted I do believe that there's some of us here do know a tiny bit of it. :)

Please do remember to ACT on it okay?

That being said, I do agree (I think Robert Kiyosaki said it as well), that people should have financial education taught at school, or at least the bare minimum, basic money management.

It will help people to spend more wisely and save more.

Fortunately, there's quite a few bloggers (my blog only has a tiny bit of ideas, do check out the blogs on the side bar, there's even more bloggers if you googled as well) out there giving words of wisdoms as well. The government is helping by creating more awareness via Moneysmart and Straits Times Invest sections too. :)


So let us all learn from these tiny bits of information and walk into a better future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]