Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Well, here is my first quarterly report on my portfolio. It's my first time, so pardon me. I'll try to improve as time goes by.

I have 2 portfolios, Cashflow and Growth. (Bonds and cash will not be stated for now. And for now I consider CPF as a bond).

I will not state the cash values (safety reasons) but instead in percentages.

Cashflow (Dividends) Portfolio
Current holdings:
Name Percentage of Portfolio Percentage P/L
AIMS AMP REIT 24.6% 1.518%
Ascendas H-Trust 22.8% (6.050%)
Mapleree Commerical Trust 26.5% 8.700%
Mapletree Industrial Trust 26% 3.453%

They are all about equally distributed as I executed them in about the same amount of cash.
The choices of why I picked them aren't really solid (I am hoping to improve on that, Mapletree Ind is linked to PSA which is a strong company, AIMS for it's strong expansion and strength, Mapletree Com for linkage to pharma in Singapore), except that their NAV/PTB values were below 1. (Ascendas H-Trust was a wrong choice, but I'll review it again)

Total portfolio price change: 1.925%
Dividends yielded this year: 2.124%
Current Quarter Profit/Loss: 4.049%

Growth Portfolio
Current holdings:
Name Percentage of Portfolio Percentage P/L
S&P500 ETF (VOO) 98.8% 3.185%
Cash 1.2% -

Due to the recent rate hike debate with the Fed, prices seem to fall from the high of 190+ to a stall at 189+.

Might consider adding SPDR STI Index ETFs in the future and maybe even bonds.

Total portfolio price change: 3.185%
Dividends yielded this year: 0.378%
Current Quarter Profit/Loss: 3.563%


Benchmark
S&P500 started at 2058.20 this year, currently 2066.96, currently up 0.4256%.

Well, that's it for now. Will update again at mid year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]