Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Well, this week seems awesome so far.

On Tuesday, my company gave us $500 in Capitamall vouchers! (I do prefer cash for the current market downturn to be used but hey, it can be used to help family spending too!)







When I got home, my dad told me that my second hand book, recommended by LP and Roy, I ordered (Betterworldbooks), is here too!

But I hope I can succeed in my 2016 New Year's resolution of not buying any more books on investing. ^^"


After that, I got my Wongamania Limited Launch Edition from CapitalGains Group today too as part of the Kickstarter, will await for upcoming version too! (Thank you so much Yvonne for making it possible! :D ) Just in time for my close friend's housewarming this weekend! :D





On a side note, the market is dropping further. So let's all huat! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]