Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Well, not very nice year, hope it goes down more :P

After reading some discussions, I might want to do XIRR one day (will figure it out).

I'm also changing to an annual update than quarterly (too short to measure performance).

Getting a new job (working on a sideline as well), I'm having more cashflow coming in, but commitments also increased (not really due to my own expenditure, but contributions to family), hopefully 2016 will readjust to minimise expenditure (though I think it is pretty maxed out without killing too much of lifestyle, considering mine is pretty minimal) and look to increase income more.

---

Well, here is my 4th quarterly report on my portfolio. Still looking to improve as time goes by.

I have consolidated my entire portfolio and cash into one table for simplicity.

Investing Portfolio


Anndddd, ouch.

Bought some First REIT and Silverlake Axis in October here.

Market is generally down and it seems to be an exciting time. :)

But I need more cash to take advantage of opportunities :(

In view of a rising interest rate environment, I decided to be less reliant on REITs and look to increase my portfolio weightage in quality dividend stocks. (Thanks Rusmin and Roy!)

My watchlist is undergoing a revamp and rescreen with more stats (increased from 8 to 19 factors, as well as including charting).

Total portfolio price change (after dividends): -8.18%

Well, that's it for now. Will update again in the 2016 EOY!

3 comments:

  1. Saw Sembcorp in your portfolio fell by 30%. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the pain for Sembcorp too! Will average down if it really hits below $2.50

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, agreed with you both. Painful indeed. But nothing for me to lose sleep about. Utilities are doing fine (would be great if they ditched SMM) :)

    Sadly, I cannot average down more due to such a heavy weightage in my portfolio, at least for now. Looking for other bargains in this falling market :P

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]