Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Well, after much deliberation, I have decided to back this kickstarter project (I missed Mighty No 9 one though T_T).

Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1432027673/wongamania-banana-economy-tabletop-game-from-singa

I have played Cashflow 101 and 202, and have enjoyed it loads. I was considering to get the new Cashflow Board game but seems very pricey and not much difference from the original 2.

Some of the other finance bloggers have told me about it and after much consideration (I prefer software as it is more portable to play with friends and relatives, guess this is portable enough vs Cashflow), I'll just go ahead :)

Do check it out and support it if you would like to have it! :)

Side note: I have been doing YouGov surveys and I finally got $25 (5000 points redeemed, not really that awesome for the time, but I did it during travels with nothing to do I guess)



Screenshots of my emails here too :)


And I went on to proceed to grab a book I have been eyeing on for some time, The Singapore Permanent Portfolio (free yay! A short and easy book too!), you can get the discount for the ebook or paperback with the discount code: "propwise". There's some balance left and I'll probably use it to buy an EOD Datafeed for SGX to work with it for TA analysis for my entries too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]