Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Sorry about not posting recently, been down with a bad cough that been running for 2 weeks (bloody haze), my irritated nose isn't helping either.

Been busy with doing up my watchlist and accumulating money to topup my warchest (my warchest is small so I don't really have the luxury of nibbling too much, will require a larger discount for execution).

I'll be focusing purely on my Cashflow Portfolio for awhile due to a recent shortage of funds.

---

Well, here is my 3rd quarterly report on my portfolio. Still looking to improve as time goes by.

As usual, I will not state the cash values (safety reasons) but instead in percentages.

Cashflow (Dividends) Portfolio

Current holdings:

Name Percentage of Portfolio Percentage P/L
AIMS AMP REIT 17.41% (8.485%)
Accordia Golf Trust 9.08% (5.908%)
Ascendas H-Trust 4.37% (17.06%)
Mapleree Commerical Trust 17.53% (14.59%)
Mapletree Industrial Trust 18.07% (2.196%)
Sembcorp Industries 33.54% (18.53%)



I decided to reduce exposure to Ascendas H-Trust to reduce risk.


Bought Accordia Golf Trust for a nice yield.

Using the funds with some of my funds, I purchased Sembcorp Industries due to falling prices as said here. However, Sembcorp Industries is facing a further fall due to falling oil issues (Russia pushing production isn't helping either).

Market is generally down due to worries of an economic slowdown (I bought many of these a little early so thus the red, after more in depth analysis). There are worries of a bear market, but we shall wait and see.

Total portfolio price change: (11.93%)

Dividends yielded this year: (need to get back on this again)

Total Profit/Loss: (11.93%)*

*Tentative figure.


Growth Portfolio

Current holdings:
Name Percentage of Portfolio Percentage P/L
S&P500 ETF (VOO) 98.0% (4.172%)
Cash 2.0% -

Drop is observed due to China slowdown and fears of rate hikes, future larger price drops could be capitalised by buying in.

Might consider adding SPDR STI Index ETFs as well as Berkshire Hathaway Class B Shares in the future.

Total portfolio price change: (4.172%)

Dividends yielded this year: 1.548%

Total Profit/Loss: (2.624%)


Cash/Cash Equivalents Portion

From now onwards, I will add a Cash/Cash Equivalents percentage of the total portfolio (consisting of the Cashflow Portfolio, Growth Portfolio and Cash Portion). Bonds (in CPF) will not shown here as well as emergency reserves. Only money that can be safely set aside and used for investments (which could be place in short term bonds, bank accounts, fixed deposits, precious metals, etc).
These funds will be there ready to capitalise on any value buys for any ETF or stock in either two portfolios.

Amount of current cash reserves of whole portfolio: 26.95%


Well, that's it for now. Will update again in the 4th quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]