Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Updates for my dividend portfolio for September 2017

Still need a lot of work on my portfolio watchlist, looking to include shares from other developed nations. But all of these are on hold as I'm working on my eCommerce hustle. There's nothing to buy recently either though.
  • Buy Comfort Delgro at 2.05 (Averaging down)
    • Reasons
      • Valuations are near 5-10 year lows, Dividend Yield at about 5% (Crisis ~5%), PE at 14.0x (Crisis ~9.7x).
      • Competition is really heating up from Grab and Uber (though the latter two still seems to be loss making) and is pressing prices down, taxi utilisation is at a low too. SBS failed to win tender for the new Thomson-East Coast MRT line, seems to have pushed prices unreasonably low. I feel that this would be a drawn out game, but in the long run, price will revert to mean (though probably a new mean).
      • Daily chart shows reducing selling momentum on the fisher transform (as well as a potential divergence), reducing volume, weak and sickly candlesticks as seen from the smaller bars (on hindsight, it wasn't good as the divergence was canceled, and share price is 1.97 at the point that I am writing this post, I will review the trade).
      • This is a rather speculative position, at the same time using it to average down, so this could be catching a falling knife. Also, if share prices plummets to $1-1.5, might be worth averaging down again.

Comfort TA


Comfort FA

Well, that's all for my money right now. Still holding to quite a bit of cash.

For those of you who wanna see more information, my SGX portfolio is on SGXCafe too! You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]