Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Updates for my dividend portfolio for November 2016

Still working on repopulating the numbers on my new checklist. Gonna take some time (I'm 56% completed only :(, need to buck up ).
  • Buy ARA Asset Management at 1.700
    • Reasons
      • Trying to arbitrage for the first time
      • It is to be delisted at 1.78 by first half of next year 
      • Kinda like a fixed deposit of about 4%+
      • The consortium shareholders and concert parties can't vote, but require at least 75% of voting shareholders to reject it. 
      • There's a chance of turning it around but I believe the odds of the delisting is very much higher 
      • I have limited by transaction size as this has some level of uncertainity (this entry is kinda pricey, nearing the lower end of the historical dividend yields as well as in the upper half of the historical PB ratio), if it fails, the share price would most likely fall down to 1.3 or maybe lower. Which I may add, considering it is like a "REIT ETF" and very well run too.
      • Frankly, I'm sad that a good company like that will disappear from SGX, with so many recent buyouts, the number of great companies is reducing :(



Well, that's all for my money right now.

For those of you who wanna see more information, my SGX portfolio is on SGXCafe too! You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]